Sunday, January 18, 2009

my ONLY best friend's birthday < yAn>

HaPPy BiRTHDay Y@N
1,2,3 go...........

happy birthday to U,
happy birthdat t
o U,
happy birthday to [sweet Yan],
happy birthday
to u....
she pretty cool right?? today is her birthday..hey!! make some noise lah..wish her lah..
if u did then i will very appreciate.
she the ONLY friend that together v me
she the only that always acompany me walk through the journey & future
the days that v together and cheers
are memorable for both of US
so great
my friend,
forget before and continue ur way that u wan to go
me will support u & beside u
nothing will blocking u
if got jz kick THEM away ya
the PAST memories jz flush away lk using toilet ..fushhhhhhh
yeah.gone adi
anyway
happy birthday..
love u so much!!!!!!!
friends FOREVER..
and
LAST LONTING

No comments: