Tuesday, March 2, 2010

sounds of MINED

finally, i have some time to spend it up on here,
long time didn't updated my blog feels like i quit from study
very long time n always pass it v busy days.
almost half years i have been doing my dad business with a lot
of non-stop works.suck but enjoying.
everything change and thing happen in a sudden..
really weird..
i never know dogs so much since i start helping in my dad business.
its really fun..
dogs jz like people n the pups just like a baby,
they need loves n cares.they will hear u n know u..
animal better than humans..
agree??
i plan to be a dogs breeder n i did it.
i thought finding dogs is difficult.
but when u found one type sure all will coming.
they like just hear my voice n know what im thinking.
now i 5 dogs,
1 pair poodle,
1 pair golden retriever,
1 female crocker spaniel.
i love them so much,
everday after work, i will spend my time with them.
so now i want more,
i want start my own business,
going study grooming for three months n back here for business.
i want breeds more animal like cats,rabbit n hamster.
took my old house for starting
selling animals,grooming,boarding,n take care of prenants dogs.
can i handle it??
by my own??
n beside it also happen in my life sudden,
i never think will happen in me cos
i planning for my futher how to earn to be business woman.
but "he" enter my world with a suddenly without telling.
this really make me don knw what to do at 1st,
but i tel myself give him a chance n for me.
we can try..
i accept "him"
slowly i feel happy to be with him
he read my mind n know what im thinking .
anyway, i wana say to you
MR.S
THANK YOU SO MUCH BEING APART WITH ME.
THANK YOU FOR STEPING IN MY WORLD.
AND MY LIFE.
MISS YOU ALWAYS!!
:)
I HOPE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.
ITS JUST A BIT DISTANCE.
MAY GOD BLESS ME N MY BELOVED.

2 comments:

Iron said...

Yes. God will never made loose in one person if he or she is really work hard. Do hard, I believe you can be what you desired about someday!

meifeng said...

thanks cha bo..miss you