Tuesday, June 29, 2010

curently

almost long time din been here to wrote down my voice..
so miss the time that being around in college life,freedom n stressless..
till now i still being helping my dad business & plus i also start my own studies..
dreams are totally near me n come true..
i had start my studies for every weekends,just sat & sunday for grooming class.
know what is happen?? its is just for dogs only.
i also hope to learn groom cats too.i must put it harder n learn more as i can.
i hope to upgrade my own technic to oversea n everywhere as i can..
really a thick knowledge that i should learn it n study it..
its really cool..
as i know that grooming dogs is not so easy as i think
especially stz zhu..
although is tough enough but i will handed it..i believe that i will make it.
i wan to have my own business life n world of pets groomer
1st, i wan go to bangkok for a look of the dogs world.
hope that i can make it happen in my life..
god bless..

No comments: