Tuesday, June 30, 2009

penang island again

last saturday, when to penang island again.
this time im going with my mum.
the driver is me again.
cos my mum need to change hair style
so going to find my aunty to brought her to salon to change..
after left my mum at my aunty's house when to hostel find sweet yan again.
we also prepared going to falim for hair cu
t..
it is the popular hair salon "神话" .i want go there for long time ago but don have time. finally we found that place and going
there to change our hait style again..
for me is just cut all the spoilt hair..price?
fair..worth enough..
for yan problem finally have settle..really amagize.
.
after that went for our lunch+dinner..

went to JAPANESE restaurant ..{ CUISINE BOU }
miss there much..
both of us are so hungry, so we order a set of rice + chikin (chicken) with salad & dessert.

while waiting ,again of capturing..
a girl that promoting the wet tissue!!=)
a stupid action of drinking green tea..
~the ENDS~




No comments: