Monday, June 29, 2009

a saturday

finally i have the time to update my blog..
oh gosh..damm long time didn't update about my life.
if now i still study, i will always update but now cant..
busy all the ti
me of working..tired..
but its ok ,the most important i have money ..
i must save and bu
y the things that i wish..
hope that wish come true..
lets start of my lifestyle of being what in these few weeks.
first of all, i have been going to the
new coronation pool nearly the sentosa..
now always new cos of renovation
.but still same DIRTY!!so this coronation pool..look great right? dont be cheated..but im the one!!
anywhere we still swim..me with my two friends (mr kam & yan).
quite fun and super cold while going down cos we going when it was raining.
really crazy of
that..
see..mr kam speacial pose and slim body!!its really cool enjoy!!

No comments: