Sunday, May 31, 2009

last of the DAy

last wednesday was the last day for me at penang.
at about 8 something,we all headed
to gurney again.
cos
28 of may was my sister birthday then i went to choose her a birthday gift for her.
i straight away headed to pakson cos i dont know
what to buy for her.
estee lauder mascara or p
erfume?
but the time was so tight so i have think faster.
then i go through the dior counter then loo
k at the perfume..
wah..there was so much type
of perfume..
i think the promoter was full of experience, cos she no
t promote 1st, she is asking of me wheather want present or use by own,then she ask about age
then she spray three type of sample
perfume for to smell it.
finally i bought the dior's jadior,
it was the new perfume of th
e market.
its cost RM18
8 per 50litre only.
anyway,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SISTER!!!
hope that her wish come true@
i will very miss all my friends.hope that they wont forget me ya.
all the best to them!!
when i back to hostel the time was still early then i continue my movie and put up the mask -relax
suddenly my friend*maggie phone then ask me to go clubbing.
time was quit late but i still going.
i faster put up make up & a dress then start my journey to there.
we reach there at about 1 smthg then we just dance at there.
after finish, we went to second round with the KOREAN guys!!
oh no..they are so smart.they came here for performance but i din go.
then we fetch the koreans back to there hotels cos the time was late.
when i reach home the time was almost 5am.
tired..but..HAPPY=)

No comments: