Tuesday, May 26, 2009

final decision

TIME... that going back to penang again.
going to apply for acces in year two
because
my results are not so bad, just a little bit only then can access to year two already.
BUT
can't
i also dont know why?
why cant just let go?
why should i have to repeat NOT resit?
not FAIR at all!!
i have found all the teachers but also cant..
same answer.
SO
i decide to WITHDRAWN!!
izit this a good decision?
i have told my parents before that.
my parents support me!
really cant imaging it & believe it!
i think i will work 1st then only decide again what i want to study again.
so far..i will help my dad's business cos we get another new place to start our dog food business at melaka and maybe at johor.
so have to run here and northern side.
seems that will very busy .
hope that it will earn more income then my sallary will be more.
ermm...
MAYBE after a few yrs, i will learn about food service or beautician.
oh man, my parents have totally support me~!
happy of that.
lastly i have to say-
GOODBYE tar college + (my advance of DEM)
penand i will back any time..

No comments: