Saturday, May 23, 2009

time of EXAMINATION

oh..how to describe it ? hmm..it s really a long time story. ok.lets start from here. i'll start at the time that i was "EXAM"!!
oh gosh..times of scary dream again!
before start exam 1 week i have stop all my planning for going anywhere & this time i put more attention in this semester COS this result will decide wheather i will go yr 2 or leave.
STRESS=(
everyday stay at hostel study & study..read all time only.but this time i seem hardwork than before.MAYBE this time is important for me!! i'm not reading, i'm memories!!
can u all imaging that the stress of that, really is my 1st time night mare.
i don think i can put these all inside my mind.damm shit..
our exam time table is start from 20th april-6th may.BUT my exam start on 1st week!!
izit this call "lucky or unlucky"?

just try my best only.if can means can,if don then nothing to say.
right?(i think so)
SO
before exam,(me & yan & elsa) start our journey of STUDY WEEK.
really happy of that because of THEM!^.^
we study together in the room and sometimes we will go have supper at KHALEL or SUBAIDAH..
not even that we also went to MCd ..
BUT i curi-curi capture some pichere..lets have a lookar.ha..see..we are not study..are playing fool at there>laughing+playing+joking.
MAD!
anyway, this is our life..
life with happiness.
EXAM>>>st
art!!
1st paper-not bad
2nd paper
- still ok
3rd paper-no
proplem
resit wan- no ey
e look<>
so here are sati
sfaction..
by the time, me & yan went to relaxin
g at my aunt condo swimming
oh..super
cool!
there have a nice spa poo
l..quit relaxing..uhmm.
i love it so so much.
not just both of us..+ m
y lovely cousins again.

thats end of my examination..




No comments: