Thursday, March 19, 2009

a GREAT day

yesterday was a beautiful days for me..i am so happy,exciting,relaxing and more..happy till don know how to discribe my feelings..
why say so??

BECAUSE...
me & yan headed to NEW box for k...

so enjoy and crazy of it..
the price was so cheap ,it cost us 1 person RM8 only** with four cup of DRINKS..so great
we order two ICE-LEMON TEA, a guava drinks for me & y
an was recommend by the waiter a cup of MILO BLENDER..
i lk the guava drink so much cos inside of that have some of the fruit..mmmm...so cool!!!
then we start to choose songs for k...the song that we select are......>

singalone
爱爱爱

小小蟲
就算世界没童话
阴阳假期
后来
心跳
better in tim
e
if i were a
boy
complicated

breakaway
....

.
.
.
.
.
and so on
it too much of that..cant list out so many. so this is our second journey...ophss
i forget to write out my first journey!!!

ermmmm...we going where ar??
cant remember..
har..i got it
we went to gurney new wing..
stay turn!!






No comments: