Thursday, March 26, 2009

rushing day

when i was attending the lecturer on wednesday, my friend(huoy qi) suddenly called me and told me that they are coming to penang now. oh no, she really surprising me!! when i was driving, i receive a msg from her, its say" we now at gurney,if u want come then we meet at there" then i start to think of this question and tel yan about this.at first, she objection cos she feel tired for that day.for me is 50/50,don knw how to decide it.reallly headache!! BUT we think that our friends wana go JAPAN study already so we decide to meet they all..after reaching gurney, we straight away when to CONVERSE to find them.all of them are busy trying their favourite shoes..ermm..who are they?? there is huoy qi,ding sheng,yan han, fish,wei ming,elsa,yan and include of me.. after trying they all straight away pay money.Elsa also purchase a beg too!! so nw is ladies shopping time!! wherelse the guys when for a movie.. i'm looking for my formal so we went for VIOR,MNG &NIKE but nothing special for me.
new friend for u all..elsa &huoy qiboth of them really best in bargaining want..if u go market to buy vege then u should bring them along!! they help u save alot...hahaha
then we went to NOSE, i saw a
sandles but i din buy it so this my next target..then we to basement MCDolnald to buy ice-cream=) it is so cool,sweet,cold &yummy*
after that, we headed to PADINI.me and yan bought a simple singlet.althought it is simply but we like it so much!! next station is NICHII...... YEAH!! i finally found my suitable formal but i din try it also..cos i will be back..
(nichii fitting room)
time after time....it the time for us to take a rest..
finally we can went back cos the guys not yet finish their movie so we went back first..
really tired for that day but HAPPY!!

No comments: