Friday, March 27, 2009

a part of my life


i found that having a goodwill are very difficult...but luckily i have this friend "sweet yan".when i think of the pass will really make laugh and sad but it almost pass..till now,i still don't understand why some others are still act like a kids and childish attitude.. hate of that...
IDIOT+STUPID+PIG BRAIN+NOOB
i would know how to handle it when facing these kind of problem again!!
anyway, now im passing in very good situation..having everything that i praise from god, i will appreciate it..everthing going very good and fine..can go anywhere as i like..
this few month really happy that i have a car..noneed to wait bus, walk to school,and more!!
even that i can drive back to my hometown already..oh saving my cost,energy
about me now..
i start to mix up with friends going shopping, eating,playing..
yesterday me with maggie went to her friend's japanese restaurant having lunch..maggie order a set food misc while me order a chikin katsu..her friend also treat us a plate of "锅贴“.it look similar with chinese "wanton" but the taste are not the same..i like so much!! it is so nice..
apart from that, i start to change my character not being so playful .sometime i will not going anywhere..i almost three weeks never back to hometown..so i just stay at uncle house and going here and there v my aunt..having fun at here..money also flew out alot..but is ok!! the most important is happy & satisfied.."DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY"=)
life are really fully of challenging..now i only know that my course dont have digree must go advance at kl tarc for one year + 3 month going to UNITED KINGDOM..i will be happy to go there but it cost RM30000..i should discuss with my dad..if my dad agree then i will go..
i love traveling ..the first country that i go before is HONG KONG seems last year..
but i hope that i can go more..and MORE..

No comments: