Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A distance

sometimes, i really don know what u think..
did you stand by my side and think for me?
u don..
also wont ever know how much i miss and care about you!!
you just think im a person who can chat v you, share your sadness,boring & lonely voice
that is me that u think!!
cant you know more about me.
care about me..
why there is a distance between u and me.
is it we have no 'jodoh'?
or it should said this is fate!
almost one year..we still can just be a good friend..
maybe this is not the time or we don have this chance to be together..
i think so..
but..
now my heart almost not so care about it..
and wont hurt and sad..
it can say that i have no feeling through u again!!
but not 100%
still have a bit more..
because of you , i cant even accept any people although they are good..
am i bad??
am i worst??
or maybe there is not time for me to date & love..
cant you just leave awhile and let me have some space to let it go..
why you always came out suddenly when i almost give up..
u say im good but did u really know im good..
anyway..i will keep it as a secret in my heart ..

No comments: