Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ladies niGht.....

last wednesday, i went for clubbing at MOIS...
long time didn't being th
ere already.
actually not me only go
,it included my friends..
going there v yan & maggie also knowing new friends..
they all are pretty cool..
NICE!!

enjoying at there druk & dancing..
of course that night have ladies competition..
but

SUDDENLY..
there was a fight..oh no..they are really shit and "pig dog"
all are "la la beng" fight around cos of wat??
COS OF 'girl' lah..
in the meanwhile, they get cau
ght by the policemen..
i think that is just a show cos our police are well-known with"RASUAH"
while waiting for check up, we went for capturing how the night life of penang!!
because im going to put it
in my assignment
'web page design'
stay turn.
.
after that, we went back again to mois and dancing
i saw my friend, kenny..
he gave me a
cup of liquor..
oh man,its so 'gau'
til my stomach g
etting burn..
really wanted to vomit..
but i din
after finish , we headed to subaidah for supper..
thats it for the night t
hat i enjoying..

No comments: