Friday, April 17, 2009

SUNDAY

after having my breakfast, i went back to hostel and start doing my revision.
this sem are really short and im passing everyday at here just like the water flow out..
i really hope that i can promote to year two!
if do then i very appreciate and i will start thinkin
g wheather wana to continue in advance?
really stress and getting mad!!
no matter how difficult is that i will try to settle it and done it by myself.
i must do something!!

but
sometime i will think that:"can i do it or just left it"?
errr...forget it<>
while doing revision, i suddenly remember that my aunt ask me to bring my cousin go BEACH=)
LET's Party!!!!!!

then me & yan decided to go for a walk and relax..
the most important thing sure is
the CAPTURING lah.
this will not skip in our life cos is our MEMORIES@
we already go before but we promise that wana go SECOND TIME..
before that we always say with the mouth but didn't take any action.
at last we din break our
promise..
SATISFIED=XD
show time^hermm..they are my lovely cousins. they cute right? they really hyperactive!! better dont crazy with them. if not you will get trouble..just joking let me introduce

again is me!! crazy of capturing again..really feel good when going there..

No comments: